You have no items in your basket.
We currently offer two delivery options, Standard Delivery and Next Day Delivery for orders placed before 3pm, Monday to Thursday, to the United Kingdom (England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland).
We require a signature for all deliveries, but if you are unable to accept the delivery, our courier will leave a card asking you to rearrange delivery for another day or collect the order from your nearest depot.
Order before 3pm, orders received after 3pm will be sent the next working day. Orders placed after 3pm on a Friday will be despatched the following Monday. Our standard delivery is a 2 day service.
Next Day Delivery
Order before 3pm, orders received after 3pm will be sent the next working day. Orders placed after 3pm on a Friday will be delivered on the following Tuesday. You will receive an hour time window for your delivery.
Our order process:
Standard Delivery with Royal Mail:
- Standard Delivery with Royal Mail will take 3 to 4 business days once your Celuu order is processed.
- Your package will be tracked on the Royal Mail website.
- On the delivery day, you will need to sign for your package.
- If you are unavailable on the delivery day, Royal Mail will send your package to a selected depot.
Next Day Delivery with DPD:
- Only orders processed before 3pm will be eligible for Next Day Delivery.
- DPD will send you an email confirming that your order has been dispatched along with your DPD tracking number.
- You will then receive an email and text informing you of your 1 hour delivery time slot. If this time isn’t convenient then you may rearrange your delivery or request it be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. This should be done directly with DPD, using the instructions provided in their email.
Tracking your order
- You can track your order using the DPD delivery tracker. Simply submit your order reference number to find out how far away your delivery is.
- You can track your order using the Royal Mail delivery tracker. Simply submit your order reference number to find out how far away your delivery is.
We are always looking to improve your shopping experience and we welcome your feedback. Please send your comments or questions to email@example.com and we’ll be in touch.
We want you to be completely satisfied with your order but should you change your mind, you can return any items within 14 days of receipt for a refund.
Items must be unused and returned in their original packaging to:
Varley Business Centre
24 James Street
Royal Mail Freepost Service
At specified times, we offer a free returns service with UK Royal Mail. For orders qualifying for free returns, simply follow these steps:
- Complete the Freepost returns label that you received with your order and affix to the original order packaging, ensuring all previous delivery labels are covered. All of our packaging and courier bags are reusable, so please be sure to follow the instructions carefully on the bag before opening. To request a new returns label, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Fill out the Returns form and place it inside your parcel along with the items you are returning.
- Take your parcel to any UK Post Office and don’t forget to obtain a ‘proof of postage’ certificate. You should keep this until you have received your refund.
- Once we have received your return, we will email you to confirm your refund has been processed.
- Refunds will be issued to the credit or debit card, gift voucher or PayPal account that you used to originally make the payment. Refunds may take up to 14 days to be processed.
Returns paid for by the customer
Unfortunately, there may be times that we are unable to offer free returns. If you would like to return an item, items must be sent at your own risk and cost, so we suggest that you use a reliable courier or Royal Mail. Ensure that your parcel is wrapped securely in the reusable packaging that you received with your original order.
To return your item, please notify us via email before sending your parcel. Complete the Returns form provided with your initial parcel before sending it back to us using your chosen courier. Your courier or Royal Mail will issue you with the correct returns label that you must fill out using the address stated above.
Please note that we are unable to process returns at any of our physical stores or concessions, for items bought on our website.
Unfortunately, we are unable to accept exchanges for items purchased on our website. If you would like to exchange an item for something from our website, we advise that you return your original item and order your desired item separately on our website.
Faulty or damaged items
If you have received an item that was faulty or damaged you may return the item free of charge for a replacement one. Before sending the item back, we ask that you first email us at email@example.com to enable us to process your return efficiently, and send you a Freepost label if you haven’t already received one. If you do not wish to receive a replacement item, we will be happy to offer a refund for both the items ordered and the delivery charge.